I really value education and the opportunity to continue to learn. Earning my M.P.A from Cleveland State University was a stimulating experience. The faculty consisted of seasoned public officials and professionals who maintained a challenging and engaging learning environment. I’m fortunate to live in a region that offers an abundance of high quality continuing education classes and symposiums.
- Master of Public Administration Degree December 2007 Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio
- Graduate Certificate in Gerontology August 2000 Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio
- Core of Knowledge Certificate November 1986 Nursing Home Administration, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Nursing Home Administrator License 1987 – Present
- Bachelor of Science in Recreational Studies March 1985 Ohio University, Athens Ohio, Area of Concentration: Exercise Physiology